Thank you for helping make The famous Sag Harbor Farmers Market 11th season a huge success!! This years season may have just come to an end, but we are already busy planning to make next season better and more bountiful!!
The Market is now closed for 2014, but fret not, we will reopen Saturday, May 16th 2015 and run every Saturday 9am till 1pm till the seasons conclusion on Halloween, Saturday, October 31st, 2015.
Shop our market for the best variety and quality of local products.
Located on Bay Street, 3 blocks east of Main Street, Sag Harbor.
Shop local. Buy fresh.
The mission of the Sag Harbor Farmers Market is to:
- Provide opportunity for local farmers, fishers, and food producers east of the Shinnecock to sell their wares directly to the consumer
- Provide homegrown and homemade fresh nutritious foods to the community
- Promote economic development in Sag Harbor and on the East End
- Foster social gathering, community activity and education for the purpose of sustaining the growth of local agriculture
- Support the farmer on his or her land in that way preserving farmland for the next generation