The famous Sag Harbor Farmers Market’s 12th season begins on Saturday, May 16th, 2015. We will have all of your old favorite vendors and a few new ones this year bringing you the best homegrown & specialty items the East End has to offer.
The market is open every Saturday from 9am till 1pm till the seasons conclusion on Halloween, Saturday, October 31st, 2015.
Shop our market for the best variety and quality of local products.
Located on Bay Street, 3 blocks east of Main Street, Sag Harbor.
Shop local. Buy fresh.
The mission of the Sag Harbor Farmers Market is to:
- Provide opportunity for local farmers, fishers, and food producers east of the Shinnecock to sell their wares directly to the consumer
- Provide homegrown and homemade fresh nutritious foods to the community
- Promote economic development in Sag Harbor and on the East End
- Foster social gathering, community activity and education for the purpose of sustaining the growth of local agriculture
- Support the farmer on his or her land in that way preserving farmland for the next generation