The famous Sag Harbor Farmers Market is celebrating its 11th successful year.
Every Saturday, May 17 - October 25.
Shop our market for the best variety and quality of local products.
Located on Bay Street, 3 blocks east of Main Street, Sag Harbor.
Shop local. Buy fresh.
The mission of the Sag Harbor Farmers Market is to:
- Provide opportunity for local farmers, fishers, and food producers east of the Shinnecock to sell their wares directly to the consumer
- Provide homegrown and homemade fresh nutritious foods to the community
- Promote economic development in Sag Harbor and on the East End
- Foster social gathering, community activity and education for the purpose of sustaining the growth of local agriculture
- Support the farmer on his or her land in that way preserving farmland for the next generation